If there’s any information that you could put out in the world- what purpose would it be for- Sometimes ranting, sometimes justice, sometimes peace but sometimes it’s important to put out your critcal evaluation paper on life. There’s a common question asked to many celebrities several times especially influencial, powerful woman and that is:
What would you tell you 15 year old self? I feel this is one of the most relevant questions in the paradigm of ‘questions’ and I feel a sense of passion, I would like to dwell on it..in hopes that even if a single 15 year old comes across this.. and find it worthwhile
So here goes:
1) I would tell her, take it easy..and take it slow- There’s no opportunity that is meant for you and won’t wait for you. You are worth the Wait.
2) Self love is not shopping. Shopping whilst gives a rush and we crave it..but it leaves without a sense of deep fulfillment. By all mean fill your worth with consumerable goods but add a real aspect of achievement through work or hobby.
3) Honestly, if everything goes according to the plan..the scope of growth narrows. Expect less and plan less for short term but persevere for long term goals.
4) Your veggie diet, exercise, ability to harness talents, posture and confidence determines how beautiful you appear and feel..(This is long term). If you haven’t worked or tried any of it and still appear beautiful.. It’s a congratulations for your face. Skin colour is a mindset plaque..try to look at yourself and other beyond shades. You are not a shadecard!!!!
5) The fascination of books and Travel is real.. It holds true..It’s magic will hold true all your life. Manifestation is real..you can invite your dream to be your reality. Don’t try and shuv the negative thoughts…just let them pass ..or hold it if you need to..just be aware that you are holding it…If you are aware you will learn to let go.
6) Now… Boys/ Men-On that topic..we spend years fantasising the right man. Tall/ dark/Fair/ Intellectual/ Sense of humor…Guess what!! it is relevant but guess what too- The boy / The man- you attract will be directly propotional to your self- worth. At whichever stage of life you are at… find worth..add worth to youself.
Also guess what- every relationship will dissapoint. Keep the expectation low from others and higher from self.
7) Lucky last, (for now) Don’t seek perfection. Don’t seek approval. Seek mastery, seek transformation. P.s.- Introvert/Extrovert- whichever label is in – Don’t pay heed. They fade. You tell yourself- You are always in trend.
P.S.- Alone time is a basic right and necessity to hear your own voice.
To my 15 year old self. You did good, very good. You could have believed in yourself more. Do it from this moment. Give it to yourself now.
Peace and love!